A thank you to our household members

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      I wanted to thank the ten members of the household for attended the Birthday, this is indeed a great way to support the SCA and Smoking Rocks. I also would like to extend a real special thanks to the five members that worked the event in areas of Troll, merchant, MOL and entertainment. You guys were great and made me proud knowing we have such members.

      I have not been on the board much this month due to the Birthday event, but I am back. :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        Well I want to thank you for a great event.  For me it was the most successful birthday event i've been to.  The feast was wonderful and I got plenty of help coming in and out.

        And just as an fyi I'm getting ready the class for the weekend.  I know I'm teaching Tablero, and now sure what the other game is yet.   I'll figure it out before Sunday.

        -Guen