Important Smoking Rocks Birthday up date

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      With less then two weeks to the event there is some new important information;

      1) We did add one more vendor to the list; ByWater Craft & Kenning

      2) We are in need of chairs. The camp really does not have folding chairs. We could use some extra chairs for the ladies viewing area and if you wish to have a seat outside you should bring one. There will be seating at the feast, but they cannot be removed from the dinning hall.

      3) We still have openings if you wish to entertain the Baron and Baroness. Jokes, songs, skits, poems are all welcome. It is very important you remember there will be children so it has to be tasteful

      4) Since I really like sugar we are extending the dead line for the dessert contest. You must contact me by April 9th to be entered. All information needed is on the Kingdom Board with our announcement.

      5) I continue to get requests to hold spots for the feast. The only way to hold a spot is to get your registration with payment in to us ASAP. Based on pre-registration we are way ahead of last year and expect to sell out before or early into the event. So please mail in today!

      6) Pass the word please, this is a dry site. Use of alcohol is not permitted at a Boy Scout Camp.

      If you have any questions please contact me at itsthegotee@...

      Thank you all for your support,
      Lord Philippe Provost