Calendar

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30 5:59 PM
      Guys,

      I was just up dating the calendar. A couple date changes for the monthly meetings. Yes they are still on Sundays. :) However looking into the Fall we are going to step it up a bit. Sunday, Sept 20th we will celebrate out birthday and combine it with a small household event. FTMS Birthday/Clan Wars. The LHA fencers from Fall River/RI will be crossing the Borders to do war with us. It shall be the Fortress against the Fishmongers. We will also have an A & S class on leather work. A day board and dancing. I will be talkingto Camp Norse and see if we can work out some thing. MARK your calendars!! Also there are dates for Oct, Nov, and Dec. Just thinking out loud maybe we could to something on period holidays on the Nov or Dec meeting? While other households are dieing let's get involved not only in the household, but the Barony.