Smoking Rocks Birthday up date on Dessert Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      Guys,

      We still are looking for entries for the Dessert Contests. We have two people who have put in entries for the contest and we have two people that are going to make something, but do not want to be in the contest. With all the great cooks we have I have to believe some of you are holding back. Come on show me the sugar!!!

      This contest is for all including our friends in Carolingia and Bridge. I really hope we can improve on the amount of contestants for this. Have fun and make something crazy.

      Thank you to the four that have responded and I hope we see more.