Announcing the new ¡§Ye Olde Fast Lane¡¨ at Smoking Rocks Birthday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2009
      Please be advised for those who are intending to mail your registration in advance (the day before does not count) for the Smoking Rocks Birthday that we will have a second line to which we will be calling the ¡§Ye Olde Fast Lane¡¨. If you send in your pre-reg and your SCA member number in advance you will be on the Ye Olde Fast Lane list. You go to the Ye Olde Fast lane, give your name and sign your name; you will be given your beads based on site and feast (made in advance) and on your way. Unless of course you wish to hang around and taunt the people who did not pre-register. No, there is no Barony award for taunting, just the dark pleasure you get from doing so. ƒº

      This includes non members that denote on their checks the non member fee.

      If you have already sent in your registration, thank you. You may send an e-mail with your name and SCA number and you will be added to the Ye Olde Fast Lane list. Please send that info to me at itsthegotee@... .