LHA fencing

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      last night was totally awesome I got to fight two on one it was so awesome.(ok i didn't win any great award, but it was cool just to get a feel for it).

      I feel more and more confident every week and everyone is so supportive.
      With the closing of the academy we may find an influx of fencer from that area which will be good for our more knowledgeable fencer to get a good work out. If not then I hope to continue on with the program we have training and then breaking for something fun, then a little of book work to get us ready to qual. I only hope to not choke under the pressure of being in front of a lot of people.

      Again thanks to all who take the time out to share their knowledge with those of us who are willing to partake of it.