Smoking Rocks Birthday Feast Registration Up Date

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Just a quick note to everyone about the Smoking Rocks Barony Birthday Feast registration. I cannot encourage every one enough to send in their registration in advance. We will not be "holding" feast seats for people to do not send reservations in advance. We are not sold out, but I cannot assure you a spot the day of the event. I do not hold a block of seats for walk in folk. The best way to avoid not having a seat at the feast is send your reservations in ASAP.

      Site Fees;
      $8.00 Site fee & Dayboard
      $4.00 Children 6 – 12
      Children under 6 are free
      $3.00 Non SCA Member fee

      Feast;
      $8.00 Adult
      $4.00 Children 6 – 12
      Children under 6 are free

      Checks should be made payable to the Barony of Smoking Rocks

      Reservations should be sent to;
      Philip Packard
      P. O. Box 416
      Carver, MA 02330