LHA Fencing in Kingston, MA 3/22/09

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Yet, another good week. I want to thank those who have come, trained and supported the program the first month. Thanks to you we paid the rent and had a great first month of training and fun. I look forward to moving into the next month and growing the group

      We had training for the new folk; I popped flash cards to help them learn the LHA/SCA rules. There was some one on one and then we had a two against one melee training.

      We do welcome any and all if you are 18+. There is a five dollar fee. We have to pay the rent. Also it is up to all to being their own personal protect before you can fight. Equipment and fencing grab is inspected in accordance to LHA rules. We are running very low on loaner gear, so if you have any please bring it with you.

      Camp Norse
      112 Parting Ways Rd
      Kingston, MA 02364
      Phil Packard
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      itsthegotee@...

      Training Times 7:00 – 10: 00 PM (Tuesdays)

      Directions;
      From Providence; From Rt 195 take exit 4 onto Rt 44 follow east past Rt 24 and past Rt 495. Just after you past over Rt 495 you will come to what is referred to as the Middleboro rotary. Take the third right off the rotary (Rt 44 East Plymouth) Drive 9.7 miles to the Spring St/Carver/Plympton exit (no number) take a right at the bottom of the ramp onto Spring St. Drive 2/10 mile to the end of the street and take a left onto Parting Ways Rd. Drive 1 mile and the entrance to Camp Norse will be on the right.

      From Boston/North; Take Rt 3 south to exit 7 onto Rt 44 west. Drive 9/10 mile and take the first exit. Bear to the right onto Commerce Way. You will drive pass three lights and on the fourth light (1 mile) take a right onto Parting Ways Rd . Drive straight for 1.6 miles (do not take right at Catholic High School) and the entrance to the camp will be on the left.

      From Cape/South; Take Rt 6 north to Rt 3 North to exit 7 onto Rt 44 west. Drive 9/10 mile and take the first exit. Bear to the right onto Commerce Way. You will drive pass three lights and on the fourth light (1 mile) take a right onto Parting Ways Rd. Drive straight for 1.6 miles (do not take right at Catholic High School) and the entrance to the camp will be on the left.