LHA Fencing in Kingston, Tuesday, March 17th

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      I am pleased to tell you that fencing in Kingston, MA continues to grow, which is something I can¡¦t say about my hair. ƒº We welcomed another non SCA, LHA member to the clan. Each week we have grown by one since we started. So with a good base this is a good thing!!

      We continue to do a lot of training with the new folk and try to mix things up. We did a bunch of one on one combat and then we had some melees. Everyone is telling me they are having fun, so we seem to be on track.

      We do welcome any and all if you are 18+. There is a five dollar fee. We have to pay the rent. Also it is up to all to being their own personal protect before you can fight. Equipment and fencing grab is inspected in accordance to LHA rules. We are running very low on loaner gear, so if you have any please bring it with you.

      Camp Norse
      112 Parting Ways Rd
      Kingston, MA 02364
      Phil Packard
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      itsthegotee@...

      Training Times 7:00 ¡V 10: 00 PM (Tuesdays)

      Thank you and see you next Tuesday