Smoking Rocks Birthday 09 Side Table Desert Contest

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
      Smoking Rocks Birthday 09 Side Table Desert Contest

      I am pleased to announce we are going to do something a little different for this Birthday. For the Ladies side table we are going to have a contest. We are challenging any and all to display their culinary mastery in this contest. Here is the challenge, we are looking for deserts by their nature and for you to create these sooo good, melt in your mouth, I¡¦m addicted, please can I have another, who cares about sugar over load desserts as if you are preparing for the King and a hundred of his guest, but in truth you only need to prepare enough for twelve to fifteen. We are going to award on each of the following categories;

      1) Period, a dessert that would be period. You do not have to provide documentation, but it would be nice.
      2) Taste, we don¡¦t care about period or presentation, it tastes sooo good.
      3) Presentation, we don¡¦t know how it taste, but it looks so darn good.
      4) Figgie things, this is to the person that brings those fig thingies that were at weasel for Phillippe¡K¡KOk, that is not a real contest, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
      5) Over All Award, to win this, one the dessert must be period and be voted best taste and presentation together. It does not have to win each of 1, 2 & 3. I hope that makes sense.

      If you wish to enter into this contest please advise Philippe Provost, via itsthegotee@... . Entries should be in by April 4th. Also!! You may entry as many desserts as you wish. ļ

      The judges will be all the ladies that attend the viewing area, The Autocrats, Philippe & Master Pat and the Feastcrats, Mali & Gregor.

      If you have any questions on this contest please feel free to contact me on the above listed e-mail address.