Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle Eastern Dance

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
      Some of you might already know this. Tricia spent some time trying to put together some practice for the Middle Eastern Dance.  It seemed she could not get the teacher and enough people on the same day.  The Teacher basically did not allow for many options and it came down to any one that wanted to lear would have to do it on Saturdays, drive to Tiverton, RI and pay $15.00 per week to use a studio.

      So a couple things happened.  I placed Middle Eastern under the management of Liefe, the Barony Dance Mistress for the Birthday event.  It would also appear there will be no lessons and if there is it would be combined on Sunday pratices with the traditional dance group.

      From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 7:27 PM

      Smoking Rocks Birthday is Saturday, April 11th @ Camp Norse, Kingston, MA

      Let's see how many people we can get that might be interested on the dance

      Philippe