Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] middle eastern dance lessons

  • u_s1king@umassd.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
      Not Thursdays, any other day is workable although I can't do anything the
      next two weeks as I will be going to Seatle as well as get things done for
      an art show.
      -Shawna

      > Ladys and gents of FTMS
      >
      > Bella Donna is trying to get a middle eastern dance movement going for us
      > and I know we have posted several times about it but have heard no reply.
      > If we want this we need to get it together. She was been adament in
      > calling this weekend but with no further communication from people here we
      > knew not what to say to her.
      >
      > So If you are interested please let me know what is good for you
      > all(perhaps we can find one day and time that all can attend)so that I can
      > return her call with some promising news and some information. I thank you
      > for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
      >
      > Remember dance is not just for the ladies, guys it is great exercise and
      > stress release,as fighters it also helps with balance and agility, or if
      > you find yourself to shy to dance perhaps learn to drum and play for us.
      > again this could be a family fun thing as most of us here have children.

    • L. Lovett
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
        I am very interested
        I am ok for most evenings except for Sat.

        Lets do this
        Woohoo!
        Laura

        It has been echoing in my chest
        For who knows how long.
        Although it's a whisper tinier
        Than a drop of the evening fog.
        Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
        A spinning prayer
        May it reach your distant sky....