Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Vendors at Smoking Rocks Birthday

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
      Thank you for that plug. I know I really appreciate it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
        Well, I want you guys to get enough business to make it worth your while.  I hope in time vendors will know they can trust me not to waste their time.  I know it is work and you are giving up a day.  I posted that on six boards including Bridge.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
            OK, my bad, I will be proactive, I missed Glorious Dragon Jewlery as a vendor. So you can see we will have a good mix.

            Philippe