Vendors at Smoking Rocks Birthday

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
      With things being tight for many people I thought it might be nice to advise you in advance we are going to have some great vendors at this event. So you might plan to put away some spending money. Even with us going up against Cornation in NY we have confirmed vendors like, Lady Guen's Closet, Silvermane, Lost Boy's Leather and the The Pepperer's Guild.

      If we support our vendors they will return that support.

      Thank You,
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
        Thank you for that plug. I know I really appreciate it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
          Well, I want you guys to get enough business to make it worth your while.  I hope in time vendors will know they can trust me not to waste their time.  I know it is work and you are giving up a day.  I posted that on six boards including Bridge.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
            Thank you.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
              OK, my bad, I will be proactive, I missed Glorious Dragon Jewlery as a vendor. So you can see we will have a good mix.

              Philippe