middle eastern dance lessons

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
      Ladys and gents of FTMS

      Bella Donna is trying to get a middle eastern dance movement going for us and I know we have posted several times about it but have heard no reply. If we want this we need to get it together. She was been adament in calling this weekend but with no further communication from people here we knew not what to say to her.

      So If you are interested please let me know what is good for you all(perhaps we can find one day and time that all can attend)so that I can return her call with some promising news and some information. I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

      Remember dance is not just for the ladies, guys it is great exercise and stress release,as fighters it also helps with balance and agility, or if you find yourself to shy to dance perhaps learn to drum and play for us. again this could be a family fun thing as most of us here have children.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
        I'm interested--friday nights are bad.  Saturdays are bad.  Wedenesdays are bad most of the time (However if you do wednesday i will be able to show up some times).
        Guen

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
          I agree with Tricia, a few of you had exprerssed an interest in middle eastern dance.  This is your chance to give it a try, the leg work has been done.  You just need to contact Tricia so she can lock in times to practice.  I also agree on guys helping, if I was not running the event I would seriously consider taking this chance to learn to play the drum.

          Philippe

        • u_s1king@umassd.edu
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
            Not Thursdays, any other day is workable although I can't do anything the
            next two weeks as I will be going to Seatle as well as get things done for
            an art show.
            -Shawna

            > Ladys and gents of FTMS
            >
            > Bella Donna is trying to get a middle eastern dance movement going for us
            > and I know we have posted several times about it but have heard no reply.
            > If we want this we need to get it together. She was been adament in
            > calling this weekend but with no further communication from people here we
            > knew not what to say to her.
            >
            > So If you are interested please let me know what is good for you
            > all(perhaps we can find one day and time that all can attend)so that I can
            > return her call with some promising news and some information. I thank you
            > for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
            >
            > Remember dance is not just for the ladies, guys it is great exercise and
            > stress release,as fighters it also helps with balance and agility, or if
            > you find yourself to shy to dance perhaps learn to drum and play for us.
            > again this could be a family fun thing as most of us here have children.

          • L. Lovett
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
              I am very interested
              I am ok for most evenings except for Sat.

              Lets do this
              Woohoo!
              Laura

              It has been echoing in my chest
              For who knows how long.
              Although it's a whisper tinier
              Than a drop of the evening fog.
              Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
              A spinning prayer
              May it reach your distant sky....