new shopping

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
      Dear friend:
      I would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic  products.Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are  sold nearly at its cost.They provide the best service to customers,they  provide you with original products of good quality,and what is more,the  price is a surprising happiness to you!It is realy a good chance for  shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!
      The web address:
      www.sulecn.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
        Again I find myself apologizing for the spam. This happened about six months ago and what an expert explained to me is a type of worm most likely was embedded into an e-mail and it most likely a friend who unknowing had sent it.  In addition to sending all of you junk spam it also wipes out my entire directory. I am able to apologize to all of you on each and every board. Thank God I'm not on a lot, but I will have to manually input each of my friends and business associates to issue the proper apology.

        I apologize and do understand if any board administrator wishes to remove me. My friends know it is not my style to spam people, I strongly dislike spam.  This just shows that even with a very good brand name firewall and anti-virus system they can get to you.

        Humbly
        Phil Packard aka Philippe Provost