Tuesday Night LHA Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      We had a good solid night of fencing and lots of training. Everyone seemed pleased with the location. We started out pretty close to on time and we ran out of gas after about two and a half hours.

      We will be back at it next week same time and place. I have started to promote with local health clubs and business so I do expect our numbers to increase.

      Thank you very much to those that came and see you next week,