LHA Fencing in Plymouth/Kingston only four days away!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Just a reminder we will be fencing starting the First Tuesday in
      March (3rd). Some important things to know, if you have gear bring
      it, we are low on loaner gear. Guys, personal protection is
      required. LHA fencing is for 18+. We train LHA with the purpose to
      qualify for SCA. However this is not SCA fencing.

      Training will be 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
      Admission Fee; $5.00

      Camp Norse
      The Admin Building
      112 Parting Ways Rd.
      Kingston, MA 02364

      Once you have come in the entrance of the camp you will past two
      buildings on the right. The Ranger's house and the Maintence
      building, You will go past a rock entrance to a large parking lot.
      The large building on the right is the Admin Building and the lights
      should be on. We start promptly at 7:00 PM and finish at 10:00 PM

      Directions;
      From Providence; From Rt 195 take exit 4 onto Rt 44 follow east past
      Rt 24 and past Rt 495. Just after you past over Rt 495 you will come
      to what is referred to as the Middleboro rotary. Take the third right
      off the rotary (Rt 44 East Plymouth) Drive 9.7 miles to the Spring
      St/Carver/Plympton exit (no number) take a right at the bottom of the
      ramp onto Spring St. Drive 2/10 mile to the end of the street and
      take a left onto Parting Ways Rd. Drive 1 mile and the entrance to
      Camp Norse will be on the right.

      From Boston/North; Take Rt 3 south to exit 7 onto Rt 44 west. Drive
      9/10 mile and take the first exit. Bear to the right onto Commerce
      Way. You will drive pass three lights and on the fourth light (1
      mile) take a right onto Parting Ways Rd . Drive straight for 1.6
      miles (do not take right at Catholic High School) and the entrance to
      the camp will be on the left.

      From Cape/South; Take Rt 6 north to Rt 3 North to exit 7 onto Rt 44
      west. Drive 9/10 mile and take the first exit. Bear to the right onto
      Commerce Way. You will drive pass three lights and on the fourth
      light (1 mile) take a right onto Parting Ways Rd. Drive straight for
      1.6 miles (do not take right at Catholic High School) and the
      entrance to the camp will be on the left.

      From points west; Take Rt 90 (Turnpike) to Rt 128 (Rt 95 South), exit
      14 and staying on Rt 128 drive south past the Rt 95 exit 12 to
      Providence and take Rt 24 south, exit 4. Drive 21.4 miles south on
      Rt 24 to exit 13A. This will place you on Rt 44 east to the
      Middleboro Rotary. Take the third right off the rotary (Rt 44 East
      Plymouth) Drive 9.7 miles to the Spring St/Carver/Plympton exit (no
      number) take a right at the bottom of the ramp onto Spring St. Drive
      2/10 mile to the end of the street and take a left onto Parting Ways
      Rd. Drive 1 mile and the entrance to Camp Norse will be on the right.

      I look forward to see you there We will be open rain or shine!!

      Respectfully