Posting of minutes

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      I must say this is a great idea "kodos" to our captain as he once again
      has come up with a great idea to post minutes as my memory isn't the
      steel trap it used to be. Being able to look back will allow for things
      to revisited or put to rest or just to share with the people who cannot
      be in attendance.

      again I feel the meeting went incredibly well and smoothe without to
      many delays.

      Lets not forget to mention/or thank the manager at Papa Gino's who is
      gracious enough to give us space in her facility limited as it maybe.
      she is happy for our business so as long we keep our area clean and say
      thank you every now and then I think she will continue to allow us to
      use her store.