persona class

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      think this would be an awesome class if i can figure it out would be
      willing to do it maybe with a little help from my friends.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
        Can count me in to help--it was going to be on my second list of possible classes.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2009
          OK, then we should look at what are the best days and times.  I know Monday night is not good, too many other meetings and some people working, Tuesday is Fencing, Thursday is scout might for Sterling and I and there is Archery and Heavy Combat Friday night.  That would leave, Thursday night, Saturday or Sunday.  I would think if we approach them and tell them we have four or more people they will do it on a night good for us and then open it up to the Barony.

          Philippe