Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Re: Tuesday Night Fencing 7/1/08

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 4:34 AM
      We did have a good time.  Because of the heat, next week I am thinking watermelon. :)

      Philippe

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3 8:30 PM
        Do people show up at these who don't do fighting? I'm not a fencer,
        fighter, archer, thrown weapons, not any kind of martial skill--so
        i've been not showing up at these since they appear to be all martial
        oriented....
        Guendalina
        --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, Philip Packard

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3 8:52 PM
          Anyone is invited and if there is enough people we can expand which ever way makes sense.  We are not strickly fighting group.  We are fairly new and hope to have people with all interest.  We will need to have a person to take the lead in some areas.

          Philippe

          ymailto="mailto:fortressthreemonkeyskulls%40yahoogroups.com">fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com