Wecome aboard Ryan

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9 8:08 PM
      I wish to welcome Ryan to our board and household. He is from the
      Barony of Bridge and an active archer.

      Ryan feel free to introduce yourself, search the board, post as you
      feel the need. Good to have you on board.

      Philippe
    • patricia bentley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9 8:24 PM
        it is good to have friends with in the fortress wall were they secured and can offer the same