Tuesday Night Fencing 7/1/08

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      We had a good solid showing. Jakob, Fred, Alice, Tricia and myself
      got to cross blades. We took time to work on the basics and rules and
      then light parry. Fred, looked good, because that is what Fred does,
      but I think his wife beat him on a regular basis. Tricia and Jakob
      showed good beginners skills and me, I fought Alice and Tricia at the
      same time and lost....a few times.

      We feasted on cake and no one died.

      Respectfully Submitted,
      Philippe Provost
    • tamrscabaldur
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
        " We feasted on cake and no one died. "

        Glad y'all had a good time.

        Albina and I watched "Marie Antoinette" while you ate cake;She died.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
          We did have a good time.  Because of the heat, next week I am thinking watermelon. :)

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
            Do people show up at these who don't do fighting? I'm not a fencer,
            fighter, archer, thrown weapons, not any kind of martial skill--so
            i've been not showing up at these since they appear to be all martial
            oriented....
            Guendalina
            --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, Philip Packard

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
              Anyone is invited and if there is enough people we can expand which ever way makes sense.  We are not strickly fighting group.  We are fairly new and hope to have people with all interest.  We will need to have a person to take the lead in some areas.

              Philippe

              ymailto="mailto:fortressthreemonkeyskulls%40yahoogroups.com">fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com