Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Troll at Birthday

  • patricia bentley
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8 7:03 PM
      Tell sandra it is nice to see other members of fortress involved an event where many things are donated by fortress adn I am most thankful for her help and as soon as I can a few people lined up I will have a time list for her as to when and how long she will have to sit. the more we have the less time we have to sit.
      gisele
      glad you enjoyed the feast the tasting was extremely grand as well