Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Ice weasel - Feast

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009

      Good.  Plentiful.  Lots of leftovers.  Sorry you missed it.
      -Guen
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
        Sandra is excited to help you out at troll at Birthday.  Just figured I'd let you know.  I will forward her e-mail as soon as I dig it out of the car.  I put it in the cashbox for "Safe keeping" :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
          Cool, I know Tricia will be excited to have the help. :)

          Yea, as soon as you can get me Sandra's contact info I will send her an invite.

          Philippe

          Sandra is excited to help you out at troll at Birthday.  Just figured I'd let you know.  I will forward her e-mail as soon as I dig it out of the car.  I put it in the cashbox for "Safe keeping" :)
          -Guen

        • patricia bentley
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
            Tell sandra it is nice to see other members of fortress involved an event where many things are donated by fortress adn I am most thankful for her help and as soon as I can a few people lined up I will have a time list for her as to when and how long she will have to sit. the more we have the less time we have to sit.
            gisele
            glad you enjoyed the feast the tasting was extremely grand as well