Ice weasel

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
      Ice weasel was an interesting day to all who attended as the site was
      donated the archers had to overcome the obsticle of a skeet shoot in
      the middle of our woods hunt. So we split our time on the range and all
      and all it was fun. We shot a turkey, a boar, this where we a time out
      for the gun club skeet shoot. After the time we shot a deer(in which
      timo who never shot real arrows managed to split at least one of
      someone elses). this was followed by rats(foam blocks stuffed in socks,
      next on the trail came the opposing force of knights(cardboard cut outs)
      then we shot geese on strings.(again cardboard cutouts). This was a lot
      of fun and as I have never shot a woods tourney I thoroughly enjoyed
      it. dispite the cold. I will leave the feast details up to those that
      attended as we had a personal problem that pulled us away before we
      could enjoy the food.

      Gisele
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009

        Good.  Plentiful.  Lots of leftovers.  Sorry you missed it.
        -Guen

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
          Sandra is excited to help you out at troll at Birthday.  Just figured I'd let you know.  I will forward her e-mail as soon as I dig it out of the car.  I put it in the cashbox for "Safe keeping" :)

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
            Cool, I know Tricia will be excited to have the help. :)

            Yea, as soon as you can get me Sandra's contact info I will send her an invite.

            Philippe

            Sandra is excited to help you out at troll at Birthday.  Just figured I'd let you know.  I will forward her e-mail as soon as I dig it out of the car.  I put it in the cashbox for "Safe keeping" :)
            -Guen

          • patricia bentley
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
              Tell sandra it is nice to see other members of fortress involved an event where many things are donated by fortress adn I am most thankful for her help and as soon as I can a few people lined up I will have a time list for her as to when and how long she will have to sit. the more we have the less time we have to sit.
              gisele
              glad you enjoyed the feast the tasting was extremely grand as well