Officer Annoucement

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      I want to welcome Guen back from her vacation as Master Carpenter. She
      again resumes her position in the household as overseeing A & S. Guen
      will be bringing us new A & S items each month at our meetings.

      Also if you are a member you may look at the listing of officers under
      the data base section. You will see we have plenty of openings. If you
      are interested in a position please drop me an e-mail. We always
      welcome welcome people who wish to be involved.

      Thank you for your service Guen and welcome back.