Welcome to the newest members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Welcome Tamr & Aesa. We are excited to have you with the gang.
      Please feel free to check out the data bases, members check and see if
      you want anything added or deleted. Officer's lists, please check it
      out, if you see something you would be good with. We will grow
      stronger with involved members. If you think there is something you
      would like to be involved doing and it does not seem to be covered in
      the officers list, then speak up you seadog!

      Also, if you know of people you think would be good additions to the
      household lets us know. As I memtion in the History and Code, we are
      not looking for lots of numbers, but we would welcome good people who
      want to be involved in the SCA.

      Welcome again and hope to see you soon. But can you tell me, where's
      the rum??