Re: A&S Classes

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      Ok, moved that to Oct and put in period games for April. Do you have
      enough games that you would be willing to bring them to Birthday?
      You sure you do not want your old job back? You are doing the work.

      Philippe

      --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com,
      guendalina_cristiano@... wrote:

      > Cool.  I think let's save the sumptuary laws one for later--that
      one is a little dry and less hands on than some of hte others.  I
      have a variety of game boards as well as games that you can play with
      standard backgammon boards, etc.

      switch out.  I have a period type of game at the camp.  I might be
      able to get to it.

      > Philippe
      >

      > --- On Thu, 2/5/09, guendalina_cristian o@...
      <guendalina_cristian o@...> wrote:

      > From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian
      o@...>
      > Subject: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] A&S Classes
      > To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      > Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 10:29 AM
      >

      > I just realized that another class I coiuld teach is a games
      class.  And that's something that the kids could get invovled in too--
      we may want to switch out one of the textile type classes for this.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        I will probably get games together for birthday-- I just have to get them all out.

        I know -- i'm actually doing the job, so i might as well have the title :)
        -GUen

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          Please give me the name you wish to use on the officers list.

          Thanks,
          Phil