Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] A&S Classes

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      Cool.  I think let's save the sumptuary laws one for later--that one is a little dry and less hands on than some of hte others.  I have a variety of game boards as well as games that you can play with standard backgammon boards, etc.

      From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] A&S Classes
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 10:29 AM

      I just realized that another class I coiuld teach is a games class.  And that's something that the kids could get invovled in too--we may want to switch out one of the textile type classes for this.
      Guen

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        Ok, moved that to Oct and put in period games for April. Do you have
        enough games that you would be willing to bring them to Birthday?
        You sure you do not want your old job back? You are doing the work.

        Philippe

        --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com,

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          I will probably get games together for birthday-- I just have to get them all out.

          I know -- i'm actually doing the job, so i might as well have the title :)

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            Please give me the name you wish to use on the officers list.

            Thanks,
            Phil