A&S Classes

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      I just realized that another class I coiuld teach is a games class.  And that's something that the kids could get invovled in too--we may want to switch out one of the textile type classes for this.
      Guen

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        Take a look at the calendar and let me know which you would like to switch out.  I have a period type of game at the camp.  I might be able to get to it.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          Cool.  I think let's save the sumptuary laws one for later--that one is a little dry and less hands on than some of hte others.  I have a variety of game boards as well as games that you can play with standard backgammon boards, etc.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            Ok, moved that to Oct and put in period games for April. Do you have
            enough games that you would be willing to bring them to Birthday?
            You sure you do not want your old job back? You are doing the work.

            Philippe

            --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com,

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
              I will probably get games together for birthday-- I just have to get them all out.

              I know -- i'm actually doing the job, so i might as well have the title :)

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
                Please give me the name you wish to use on the officers list.

                Thanks,
                Phil