For you folk who like to cook

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      The following is info on a vendor I met at Birka;

      The Pepperer's Guild
      31 Sharon St.
      Providence, RI 02908
      suhayma@...

      This vendor sells herbs and spices for period cooking. I have invited
      her to have a table at the Birthday.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        I just realized that another class I coiuld teach is a games class.  And that's something that the kids could get invovled in too--we may want to switch out one of the textile type classes for this.
        Guen

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          Take a look at the calendar and let me know which you would like to switch out.  I have a period type of game at the camp.  I might be able to get to it.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            Cool.  I think let's save the sumptuary laws one for later--that one is a little dry and less hands on than some of hte others.  I have a variety of game boards as well as games that you can play with standard backgammon boards, etc.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
              Ok, moved that to Oct and put in period games for April. Do you have
              enough games that you would be willing to bring them to Birthday?
              You sure you do not want your old job back? You are doing the work.

              Philippe

              --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com,

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
                I will probably get games together for birthday-- I just have to get them all out.

                I know -- i'm actually doing the job, so i might as well have the title :)

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
                  Please give me the name you wish to use on the officers list.

                  Thanks,
                  Phil