Important Annoucement

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      I realize to some of you this might totally understand this
      announcement. Come to the next meeting as we will be talking about the
      following. I am very excited to tell you that we have been added to a
      very small listing of households on the Eastern Kingdom website. The
      Kingdom does not accept a lot of the households that apply and to make
      it means they see us as a Household that benefits the Kingdom.

      When you talk to people, you can tell them our household was reviewed
      by a Kingdom Board and approved to be listed on the Kingdom website.

      Here is the link;
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/links.html

      When you see it is a list of Guilds, Households and resources you will
      realize we are on a very short list of Households approved

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Very Cool.