Smoking Rocks Barony Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      The July meeting with actually be held on Saturday, June 28th during
      Summer Celebration at the Baron's house. There will be a BBQ, bring
      and share you favorite foods. All are invited to both the BBQ and the
      meeting.

      Mark your calendar and being involved!!

      Lord Philippe Provost
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 5:12 AM
        Please disregard the auto announcement for the Barony Meeting. It took
        place this last Sunday. For of you that were not there;

        We have two new Combat Archery Marshals
        We have an opening for the position of Herald
        We are looking for someone to run the 12th night for 09. See the
        Baron if interested.
        A few of us are going up for the day to Lexington on Sept 27th.
        I will be Autocrating the Barony Brithday 09
        Colin will be Autocrating the Ice Weasel 09
        Vineland appears to be on Father's Day this weekend and back at Camp
        Grennough.
        A & S is looking at what they should do for meetings in 09

        Barony meeting is open to everyone, so come visit. The next meeting
        will be at the Grape Stomp, Saturday, Oct 4th.