Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance

  • L. Lovett
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      Wednesday night would likely be the best for me.

      Thanks much.
      Laura

      It has been echoing in my chest
      For who knows how long.
      Although it's a whisper tinier
      Than a drop of the evening fog.
      Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
      A spinning prayer
      May it reach your distant sky....

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        Wednesday would work well although any day other than Thursday is fine
        too, especially if it's not more than an hour from New Bedford.
        -Shawna