Re: Middle East Dance

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      i am not available in Monday nights, but maybe wed and everyother
      saturday. I am truely interested
      --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, Philip Packard
      <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

      > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
      of the nights work then we can look at other options.

      <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

      > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
      > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
      > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
      >

      > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
      love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

    • L. Lovett
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        Wednesday night would likely be the best for me.

        Thanks much.
        Laura

        It has been echoing in my chest
        For who knows how long.
        Although it's a whisper tinier
        Than a drop of the evening fog.
        Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
        A spinning prayer
        May it reach your distant sky....

        Just an up date. I spoke to Bella Donna briefly today. She is going
        to get back to me with more detail, but she did memtion if there are
        those that are interested in middle eastern dance she would be
        interested in holding classes. She is currently open on Monday,
        Wednesday and Friday. I know people work on some nights so feed back
        would her the group see if this to an option.

        Also be aware the Carolingians have expressed an interest in doing a

      • u_s1king@umassd.edu
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          Wednesday would work well although any day other than Thursday is fine
          too, especially if it's not more than an hour from New Bedford.
          -Shawna