Re: Middle East Dance

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3 5:35 AM
      i am not available in Monday nights, but maybe wed and everyother
      saturday. I am truely interested
      --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, Philip Packard
      <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

      > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
      of the nights work then we can look at other options.

      <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

      > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
      > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
      > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
      >

      > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
      love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

    • shywolf128
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3 5:35 AM
        <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

        > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
        of the nights work then we can look at other options.

        > Philippe
        >

        > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, guendalina_cristiano@...
        <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

        > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
        > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
        > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
        >

        > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
        love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

      • L. Lovett
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3 5:41 AM
          Wednesday night would likely be the best for me.

          Thanks much.
          Laura

          It has been echoing in my chest
          For who knows how long.
          Although it's a whisper tinier
          Than a drop of the evening fog.
          Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
          A spinning prayer
          May it reach your distant sky....

          Just an up date. I spoke to Bella Donna briefly today. She is going
          to get back to me with more detail, but she did memtion if there are
          those that are interested in middle eastern dance she would be
          interested in holding classes. She is currently open on Monday,
          Wednesday and Friday. I know people work on some nights so feed back
          would her the group see if this to an option.

          Also be aware the Carolingians have expressed an interest in doing a

        • u_s1king@umassd.edu
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3 7:31 AM
            Wednesday would work well although any day other than Thursday is fine
            too, especially if it's not more than an hour from New Bedford.
            -Shawna