Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] New Members

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      Thanks,  I just want to make sure they are invited to the event.

      Philippe

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] New Members
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 8:21 PM

      We talked about new members at our meeting a little over a week ago.
      Please remember for any one being consider I need to have their contact
      info alone with with e-mail address.

      Gwen, You mentioned you had friends that wanted to join the household
      that are also vendors. No matter of household membership I need the
      Vendors name, company name, phone number and e-mail before they will be
      invited to show their wares at the birthday. Once they are invited they
      are required to answer. I currently have nine vendors invited so room
      is disappearing.

      Thanks,