Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
      at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
        OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none of the nights work then we can look at other options.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          i am not available in Monday nights, but maybe wed and everyother
          saturday. I am truely interested
          --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, Philip Packard
          <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

          > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
          of the nights work then we can look at other options.

          > Philippe
          >

          > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, guendalina_cristiano@...
          <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

          > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
          > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
          > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
          >

          > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
          love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

        • shywolf128
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
            <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

            > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
            of the nights work then we can look at other options.

            > Philippe
            >

            > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, guendalina_cristiano@...
            <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

            > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
            > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
            > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
            >

            > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
            love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

          • L. Lovett
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
              Wednesday night would likely be the best for me.

              Thanks much.
              Laura

              It has been echoing in my chest
              For who knows how long.
              Although it's a whisper tinier
              Than a drop of the evening fog.
              Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
              A spinning prayer
              May it reach your distant sky....

            • u_s1king@umassd.edu
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
                Wednesday would work well although any day other than Thursday is fine
                too, especially if it's not more than an hour from New Bedford.
                -Shawna