Middle East Dance

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
      Just an up date. I spoke to Bella Donna briefly today. She is going
      to get back to me with more detail, but she did memtion if there are
      those that are interested in middle eastern dance she would be
      interested in holding classes. She is currently open on Monday,
      Wednesday and Friday. I know people work on some nights so feed back
      would her the group see if this to an option.

      Also be aware the Carolingians have expressed an interest in doing a
      Middle Eastern Demo at the Barony Brithday.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
        at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
          OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none of the nights work then we can look at other options.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
            i am not available in Monday nights, but maybe wed and everyother
            saturday. I am truely interested
            --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, Philip Packard
            <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

            > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
            of the nights work then we can look at other options.

            > Philippe
            >

            > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, guendalina_cristiano@...
            <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

            > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
            > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
            > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
            >

            > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
            love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

          • shywolf128
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
              <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

              > OK!!!  That is good info, everyone else???  Just remember if none
              of the nights work then we can look at other options.

              > Philippe
              >

              > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, guendalina_cristiano@...
              <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

              > From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
              > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle East Dance
              > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:59 PM
              >

              > at least for me friday is bad.  I am often on the road--and I would
              love to get back into doing the middle eastern dance.

            • L. Lovett
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
                Wednesday night would likely be the best for me.

                Thanks much.
                Laura

                It has been echoing in my chest
                For who knows how long.
                Although it's a whisper tinier
                Than a drop of the evening fog.
                Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
                A spinning prayer
                May it reach your distant sky....

              • u_s1king@umassd.edu
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
                  Wednesday would work well although any day other than Thursday is fine
                  too, especially if it's not more than an hour from New Bedford.
                  -Shawna