Please note Message from Bridge

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Please see below;

      Did anyone happen to find a gym bag back at BB (Bridge Birthday) that
      would have had a tunic and some medallions in it? Lord Eloi is missing
      his gym bag if anyone found it please contact Eloi or myself. Thank you.

      Aine

      Guys!!! Be mindful of people around your gear! At the Golden Tiger
      Tavern I had a very personal pennant and not so personal feast gear
      removed from our chest down in Bridge. We also have a friend from
      central CT that had one of his good fencing swords removed from is
      fencing bag at this last Pennsic.