Hear Ye Hear Ye All Residents and friends of Smoking Rocks!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      It is that time of year again and we are planning our Birthday. It
      is going to be on Saturday, April 11th. We are going to try
      something different this year. We would like to entertain and amuse
      our Baron during feast so this is your big chance. If you think you
      are funny, you can sing, act, tell jokes, tell a short story, recite
      a poem or have some special talent then it is time to come out of the
      closet. So here are some basis rules to help you decide;

      1) Whatever you wish to do must be tasteful as we will have children
      attending.

      2) It must be short or the axeman will cut your act short. :)

      3) There will be no catagories or age groups. One winner

      4) You must let the autocrat know in advance if you wish to do
      something.

      5) Rules might be added if leadership a good reason.

      Whom ever amuses and/or entertains the Baron the best is the winner.
      The Baron will select the winner.

      So there it be. Lets us see Smoking Rocks best!!