Recruits, Recruits!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      Yes, about once a month I bring this up. First, I would personally
      like to see more men invited into the group, I'm feeling a little out
      numbered. :) But seriously, let's keep our eyes open. We are still
      small, but looking pretty well everyone has been invited by one or
      two people. If we want more activities we need to have a larger
      group. I will give you an example, I have a location for weekly
      meetings and fencing. But I have been taking my time getting things
      set up because we will need to pay twenty five dollars a week. I do
      not want to take the next step until I am comfortable that we will
      have at least five people a week. I know I have three to four people
      right now who are all fencers.

      If you know of people who will be a good member and are not
      comfortable asking give me the info. If there are people you are
      willing to stand up for then please feel ask them. I know there are a
      couple of us that would like to see the household host events and I
      think that would be a good thing, but we need more active people.

      Just trying to grow the group and share my thoughts.