Shakespear on the Commons

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      This is something that I got from our friends to the North,
      Carolingia. This is from their fencing group;

      Greetings!

      It is almost time for the annual Shakespeare on the Commons, this
      years production is As You Like It. In looking at both the
      practice/war/ travel/Pennsic calendar there are only a few dates in
      which we can make this a large group event.

      Here are the dates I am recommending:
      July 16 8pm- Open dress rehearsal
      July 18 8pm- Opening night (although this might be a mad house)
      July 19 8pm
      July 20 7pm- after practice
      July 23 8pm

      If you are interested in attending the play let me know, and I will
      coordinate the cats, I mean group. Please specify which dates you
      would be interested in. Other dates and times are located:
      http://www.citicent er.org/shows/ lists/details. php?showID= 423

      Alesone