Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Meeting, 1/25/2009, 2:00 pm

  • u_s1king@umassd.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2009
      Sorry, I won't be able to make-hopefully next time.
      -Shawna

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
        NP,  I hope everyone will be at the next meeting in Feb., (check calendar) Gwen will be teaching on basic grab patterns.  Gwen, if you would, after the Jan meeting would you post a suggested list of items to bring for the Feb meeting.

        Thanks!!

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
          will do.