Poll results for fortressthreemonkeyskulls

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 18, 2009
      The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Ok planning ahead we need to take a vote. We agreed at the holiday meeting that including a meal to the meeting added to the meetings. Here is the poll question. How do we wish to proceed in funding the meetings?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - We pay monthy and establish a fund. This would require the Quartermaster to keep the gold for meetings, 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Everyone pay for themselves, 3 votes, 75.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fortressthreemonkeyskulls

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20, 2009
        The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Who makes better leaders?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Men, 1 votes, 25.00%
        - Women, 3 votes, 75.00%
        - Monkeys, 0 votes, 0.00%

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 20, 2009
          The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Do you eat your kids Halloween Candy

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I don't have kids so I steal it, 1 votes, 25.00%
          - What!! we are suppose to get candy when we have kids?, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I buy bags of it and eat it all myself while playing on the computer, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Yes, 3 votes, 75.00%

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
            The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Are you a member of the SCA? The election for a new Baron will be here in Sept. So anyone that is not a member by June will not be sent a ballot.

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Yes , 4 votes, 100.00%
            - No, 0 votes, 0.00%

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
              The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: What games might you play at an SCA, LHA, or Ren events. You may vote for more then one.

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Magic, 2 votes, 15.38%
              - World of Warcraft, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Pokemom, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Zombie Flux, 2 votes, 15.38%
              - Gems, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Poker, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Solitare, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - War, 1 votes, 7.69%
              - Board Game, 2 votes, 15.38%
              - Chess, 2 votes, 15.38%
              - Checkers, 1 votes, 7.69%
              - Other, 3 votes, 23.08%

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
                The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Are you a member of the LHA. As a member of the LHA you are insured while training and meeting. Under the SCA you are not!!

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - Yes, 1 votes, 25.00%
                - No, 3 votes, 75.00%

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
                  The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: I know this is an odd poll, but I do have a reason for asking which will be revealed later. The question is, do you have accounting experince??

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - Yes, 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - No, 4 votes, 100.00%

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 8, 2011
                    The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
                    final results:

                    POLL QUESTION: The Master & Mistress are seeking the thoughts of the crew. We were going to start garb making next Sunday. In light of the fact Vineland is next week should we delay garb making for a week? Poll closes 6/10/11

                    CHOICES AND RESULTS
                    - Yes, 3 votes, 75.00%
                    - No, 1 votes, 25.00%

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 8, 2011
                      The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
                      final results:

                      POLL QUESTION: Recently there has been a quiet movement to stop LHA postings on SCA boards. So I am talking to a couple LHA folk to get a sense if we need an LHA board for Eastern MA, RI and Eastern CT. We would not exclude SCA postings as long as they do not conflict. This board would also be a place our merchants canpromote thier services. Would you join such a oard if it is created?

                      CHOICES AND RESULTS
                      - Yes, 3 votes, 100.00%
                      - No, 0 votes, 0.00%

                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fortressthreemonkeyskulls