FTMS Meeting, 1/25/2009, 2:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2009
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: FTMS Meeting

      Date: Sunday January 25, 2009
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: PaPa Gino's Plymouth, MA
      Notes: A & S segment; Bring your book day. We bring in some of our more unsual books to share during the meeting with everybody else.

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2009

        Date: Sunday January 25, 2009
        Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm

      • u_s1king@umassd.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 19, 2009
          Sorry, I won't be able to make-hopefully next time.
          -Shawna

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
            NP,  I hope everyone will be at the next meeting in Feb., (check calendar) Gwen will be teaching on basic grab patterns.  Gwen, if you would, after the Jan meeting would you post a suggested list of items to bring for the Feb meeting.

            Thanks!!

            Philippe

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
              will do.