Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Poll results for fortressthreemonkeyskulls

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
      With the election over I figured it was time to close this one.  Tricia wins. :)

      Philippe

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2009
        As promised I have closed this poll.   Speaking to you honestly, at some point I would like to see the concept work.  But if we cannot get people to take thirty seconds to reply to an e-mail or answer a poll I do not think we are ready to be keeping dues.  Maybe some day.  For you that do answer e-mails and take the polls I thank you.

        I hope to see everyone at the next meeting, bring your book.  We will be meeting at the PAPA Gino's near the Job Lot in West Plymouth.  Gwen has an interesting theme for this meeting and I already have my book.  For more info check the calendar.

        Philippe