Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle Eastern Dance Classes

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2009
      You, Tricia and Kathy should talk, I think you all have an interest in Middle Eastern Dance.

      Philippe

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2009
        I would be interested in this kind of dance as well

        Lorelei

        It has been echoing in my chest
        For who knows how long.
        Although it's a whisper tinier
        Than a drop of the evening fog.
        Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
        A spinning prayer
        May it reach your distant sky....

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2009
          Since there appears to be four or more ladies interested in Middle
          Eastern Dance in the area I send a Lady (Bella Donna) who attended
          12th night an e-mail the other day. I have not heard from her, but
          maybe she might be interested in teaching local.

          I will let you know.

          Philippe

          --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "L. Lovett"
          <starsong_lady@...> wrote:

          > I would be interested in this kind of dance as well
          >
          > Lorelei
          >

          > It has been echoing in my chest
          > For who knows how long.
          > Although it's a whisper tinier
          > Than a drop of the evening fog.
          > Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
          > A spinning prayer
          > May it reach your distant sky....

          Classes