shire 12th night

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2009
      for all who didn't make it 12th night in smoking rocks was incredible
      event. As we all know this has been an LHA event and this year was an
      SCA event for us.

      the food was exquiste and the company in the most of merry moods.
      We did the King and Queen bean, the apple bobbing contest was as
      always the high light for men to show their apt abilities in the
      field of Fighting with a twist of levity that makes it fun or funny
      for all to enjoy.
      there was dancing and music, entertainment of all kinds.

      we entertained a bunch of 12th night virgins to the point were i am
      sure all their hard work was worth it.

      I can only say that it was and will be worth it to have this
      celebration carried on. it is a fun tradition. to all who did not
      attend your presents was missed but we understand that money is tight
      in this day and that one must pick and choose wisely.

      Thank you to all who made my 2ond annual 12th night a great time.

      Gisele
      P.S. my scanner is acting funny and I cannot scan in my pics to ask
      at the next meeting and i will be glad to show you.